ANGLESEY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP - LLANDDWYN ISLAND
A one day Anglesey photography workshop and photowalk to the stunning Llanddwyn Island. An opportunity to spend a day improving your photography skills in one of the most beautiful coastal locations in the UK. We explore the marram grass dunes of Llanddwyn Beach, Corsican pines of Newborough Forest and spend time photographing Llanddwyn Island including the iconic view of Tŵr Mawr lighthouse with its spectacular backdrop of the Llyn Peninsula.
A one day Anglesey workshop suitable for all skill levels.
The course covers all the main camera controls , use of filters, gear choice, advice on composition.
1-2-1 time for each participant during the day.
Maximum 6 in a group to ensure everyone gets the best support on the day
Hosted by local photographer Simon Kitchin, author of the photo location guidebook PHOTOGRAPHING NORTH WALES
Qualified teacher; BA (Hons) Degree in Education & Training
Anglesey photography workshop gift vouchers are available on request. Vouchers can be used with any planned workshop date, are valid for 18 months and are available via email or by post.
2024 Anglesey Workshop Dates
|Anglesey Saturday 15th June 2024
Prefer 121 Photography Workshops? Click the link here for more details:
What do you need to bring with you?
What is NOT included in the Anglesey workshop?
A packed lunch, accommodation, insurance. I recommend you consider obtaining suitable personal insurance to cover both your equipment and travel.
What happens in bad weather?
I monitor weather forecasts and if conditions are predicted to be completely unsuitable, to ensure both your safety and enjoyment of the day, it may be necessary to cancel a workshop. I will endeavour to provide at least 24hrs notice, although this cannot always be guaranteed; you will be offered either a full refund or a place on a future course.
By booking you are confirming your acceptance of the "TERMS & CONDITIONS" ... see below for full details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Anglesey workshop requires full payment at the time of booking.
2. Due to unforeseen circumstances I may need to alter or cancel a photography workshop, in which case I will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible, although it may still be cancelled up to 24hrs before the arranged day. If I deem cancellation necessary you will be offered either a complete refund or a place on a future workshop, whichever you prefer. If the cancellation is due to under-booking (a minimum of 3 participants is required to operate the workshop) you will be notified no later than 7 days prior to commencement of the Anglesey workshop.
3. If you need to cancel your booking please inform me as soon as possible, email or a phone call is acceptable. The following refunds apply:
More than 28 days beforehand - 100% refund.
Between 27-15 days beforehand - 70% refund.
Less than 14 days before - No refund.
No refunds are applicable for rescheduled dates.
4. Refund payments can only be paid to the original payee.
5. Gift vouchers are valid for 18months and must be used by the printed expiry date. Voucher refunds can be requested within 28 days of purchase, no refunds will be provided after this time. Vouchers have no monetary value.
Whilst all reasonable care will be taken to ensure participants remain safe throughout, I can accept no personal liability for injury or damage done to participants persons or property. It is recommended that all attendees consider obtaining appropriate insurance.