121 NORTH WALES PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
121 North Wales workshops are available anywhere within North Wales. During the 121 photography workshops we typically visit 3 different locations and photograph a range of subjects which could include mountain scenery, waterfalls, glacial lakes, stunning beaches, lighthouses and ancient castles or abandoned slate quarries.
The 121 workshops timings are flexible so perhaps photograph a beautiful sunrise, end the day with a sunset or just wander with the camera during normal daylight hours... it's your choice!
121 North Wales workshops are suitable for all skill levels
The course content can include anything to meet your requirements such as camera controls, use of filters, gear choice or advice on composition.
121 workshops run on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays with flexible start/finish times to suit your preferences; the workshop lasts approx 6hrs.
Expert knowledge of a local photographer and author of the photo location guidebook PHOTOGRAPHING NORTH WALES.
Qualified teacher; BA (Hons) Degree in Education & Training.
121 North Wales photography workshop gift vouchers are available on request. Vouchers are valid for 18 months and are available via email or by post.
121 photography workshops can be tailored for all levels of fitness and mobility.
BOOK YOUR 121 NORTH WALES WORKSHOP
The total costs are as follows:
For larger groups please contact me
|BOOK YOUR 1-2-1 OR SMALL GROUP WORKSHOP
Arranging the workshop activities
Once booked we'll arrange a mutually convenient date and discuss details of the day.
Have a favourite location? Want to photograph sunrise or sunset? Just get in touch and we'll arrange a suitable itinerary. Don't worry if you're not familiar with the area as I have lots of ideas for great places to visit, I am the author of North Wales's most popular photography guidebook after all!
Please note for safety reasons I do not guide people to mountain summits. Whilst we may take in higher viewpoints these will all be relatively easily accessed and require no substantial climbing. Participants need their own transport for the duration of the day to travel between locations.
What to bring with you
Camera/lenses/Spare memory card/batteries/tripod - A digital camera with "semi-automatic/manual" controls (Aperture and Shutter priority) is recommended to get the most from the course.
Filters (if you have them)
A packed lunch/snacks
The relevant user manual for your camera
Warm/waterproof clothing and suitable footwear - weather can be unpredictable all year round in North Wales and workshops can take place in very changeable conditions throughout the year so you need to be suitable prepared, just in case.
What is NOT included in the workshop?
I recommend you consider obtaining suitable personal insurance to cover both your equipment and travel.
What happens in bad weather?
I monitor weather forecasts and if conditions are predicted to be completely unsuitable/unsafe, to ensure both your safety and enjoyment of the day, it may be necessary to cancel a workshop. I will endeavour to provide at least 24hrs notice, although this cannot always be guaranteed; you will be offered either a full refund or a mutually rescheduled date.
Methods of payment
Please note that all 121 photography workshops must be paid at least 28 days in advance of the arranged date. If payment isn't received 7 days beforehand the date can no longer be guaranteed and the workshop may not take place.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. 121 North Wales photography workshops require full payment at least 7 days before the arranged date. If payment isn't received within this period dates cannot be guaranteed and 121 workshop may not be able to take place.
2. Due to unforeseen circumstances I may need to alter or cancel a photography workshop, in which case I will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible, although workshops may still be cancelled up to 24hrs beforehand. If I deem cancellation necessary you will be offered either a complete refund or a mutually re-arranged date, whichever you prefer.
3. If you need to cancel your 121 North Wales photography workshop please inform me as soon as possible, email or a phone call is acceptable. The following refunds apply:
3. If you need to cancel your booking please inform me as soon as possible, email or a phone call is acceptable. The following refunds apply:
More than 28 days beforehand - 100% refund.
Between 27-15 days beforehand - 70% refund.
Less than 14 days beforehand - No refund.
No refunds are applicable for rescheduled dates.
4. Refund payments can only be paid to the original payee.
5. Gift vouchers are valid for 18months and must be used by the printed expiry date. Voucher refunds can be requested within 28 days of purchase, no refunds will be provided after this time. Vouchers have no monetary value.
Whilst all reasonable care will be taken to ensure participants remain safe throughout, I can accept no personal liability for injury or damage done to participants persons or property. It is recommended that all attendees consider obtaining appropriate insurance.